Now days, getting a facial on a regular basis is no longer a “luxury” but a “necessity”.
Now, for just one low price each month, you will enjoy your choice of a selected service at an even lower price.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
There is no fee to join. When you sign up for the facial membership, you will be charged a monthly flat fee of either $35 for the (PRO30) membership, or $50 for the (PRO60) membership, and will receive (1) Signature Facial + (1) Target Treatment plus additional special benefits.
Spa Bar offers two membership options so you can enjoy the benefits of routine, customized facials at pricing that is easy to keep up.
Our memberships is month-to-month and do not require a contract term, but we are sure that you’ll love the savings and be here every month!
TARGET TREATMENT OPTIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
– FACIAL PRO30 includes a choice of one (1) 30-minute Signature Facial andone (1) Target Treatment. Alternatively, if you prefer not to get one of our signature facials for the month, you will receive a $35 credit on the single service of your choice, restrictions applying. Offer may not be combined with any other sale, promotion, discount, code, coupon, and/or offer.
– FACIAL PRO60 includes a choice of one (1) 60-minute Signature Facial andone (1) Target Treatment. Alternatively, if you prefer not to get one of our signature facials for the month, you will receive a $50 credit on the single service of your choice, restrictions applying, followed by a 10% discount on the remaining balance of that single service. The selected single service must be in excess of $50 to be eligible for the $50 credit and 10% discount. The following benefits also apply: to the FACIAL PRO60 service: 10% off select full priced services, 10% off full sized skin care retail purchases, 10% guest discounts on selected full priced services, one (1) complimentary birthday private room add-on usable once per calendar year, and one (1) complimentary birthday neck & decollete add-on usable once per calendar year. Offer may not be combined with any other sale, promotion, discount, code, coupon, and/or offer.
A facial treatment session consists of 10 minutes of consultation and or preparation. The remaining time is applied towards the service. Target Treatment options included with membership are: Microdermabrasion, Hydradermabrasion, LED Light Therapy, Radio Frequency, Oxygen Infusion, and Dermaplaning.
- Membership discount cannot be combined with other special offers, coupons, promotions, or discounts.
- The 10% off on selected full priced services include waxing services (excludes maintenance services), spray tan, massage, facial bar facials (excludes advanced facials), and eyelash full set services only (excludes refills).
- Expired credits have no remaining value.
- Memberships are non-refundable.
Yes! If you’d like to upgrade your service, just simply book the service of your choice. Your monthly credit will be applied towards your upgraded services and the difference would be owed at the time of checkout with a 10% off member discount (for FACIAL PRO60 members only). Only one credit may be used towards each service.
Our standard 24-hour cancellation policy applies to all members. If you miss, cancel,or change your appointment outside of this designated time, you will be charged 50%of the total value of your scheduled services, including your free monthly service, or risk forfeiting your credits entirely. Late arrivals may result in a shortened appointment or rescheduling to which charges may apply. To cancel or change your appointment, please call the spa directly or send us an email notification to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Facial Membership credits do not roll over from month to month and any benefit not used by the end of the month shall be forfeited.
Your membership shall auto-renews monthly until cancelled 30 days in advance as required in this Agreement. For illustrative purposes only, if you signed up on May 17th, your first payment will be in-person on May 17t hand you will continue to be charged on the 17th of each month that you are a member.Any dates which do not occur in each month, such as the 31 st , shall be charged on the last day of the month. Once charged, you will have a crediton your account and can redeem that credit by appointment before your next billing cycle. Your card will continue to be charged each month unless you cancel your membership.
Spa Bar must be notified, in writing, of any change in credit card or account information on file prior to the next electronic funds transfer (EFT) date.Failure to notify, which results in a declined payment will be subject to a fee of $20 for each declined payment. If a credit card is declined or automatic payment does not go through, you must call Spa Bar within seven(7) days to provide a new form of payment. If you fail to reach out to Spa Bar within seven (7) days, you will forfeit all credits and your membership will be suspended until a valid form of payment is provided. Failure to provide a new valid form of payment within a 60-day period shall result in the cancellation of your membership. No refunds will be given for any remaining and unused credits. Memberships must be purchased with a valid credit or debit card. No other form of payment is accepted. Memberships cannot be paid using a giftcard.
You may cancel your membership at any time. Cancellation requests cannot be made over the phone. Cancellation requests are not retroactive. There are no refunds and membership fees cannot be prorated if you cancel before the end of the current billing cycle. If you cancel, membership cannot be reactivated for a period of six (6) months.
- If you want to cancel your membership, you must submit, in writing, a request to cancel which is received by Spa Bar at least 30 days prior to your next automatic payment. You must cancel 30 days before your payment date if you want to make it your last month. Payments due prior to the effective date will be charged as scheduled.
- Notice of cancellation may be sent via email to email@example.com and will deemed received upon sending. Please keep in mind that Spa Bar requires 30 days written notice.
- You may use any accrued membership services for a period of 30 days after your final membership payment has been processed. No refunds will be given for any unused benefits.
- Sharing is Caring! Share one membership facial with a friend or family member only once every 6 months.
- Permission must be granted in writing for any transfer of treatment. Send us an email notice to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Facial Membership credit do not roll over from month to month and any benefit not used by the end of the month shall be forfeited.
Accounts may be frozen for up to three (3) months. This may occur only once in a 12-month period. You must be current with payments and have made a minimum of three (3) consecutive payments in order to be eligible to freeze your membership. A membership freeze will begin immediately upon notice if you qualify. During a freeze, membership, any and all benefits that you normally would been titled to shall also be frozen until the membership status is unfrozen.
Gratuities are not included in membership pricing. A 20% standard gratuity of the entire service fee will be added during checkout.
If you’re interested in joining our monthly membership or would like more information, please contact us by filling out the form below: