Sunless Spray Tanning
Our certified spray tan artists have been trained in custom blending, to customize your tan specifically to your skin type.
The spray session performed by one of our trained female technicians takes about 20 minutes from start to finish.
Before & After Care
Before and after care is the key to your flawless tan.
For optimum results follow our Pre and Post Airbrush Tanning Instructions.
- Shaving must be done between 24 and 8 hours prior to your spray tan and waxing must be done at least 24 hours prior.
- Exfoliate. This will remove dead skin and provide a new, smooth surface to lengthens the duration of the tan.
- It is important to use products that don’t contain any oils, otherwise the oily barrier can stop the spray tanning solution getting through .Also do not wash with bar soap of any kind on the day of your tan as it will leave a layer of film on your skin and prevent an even tan.
- Don’t wear any deodorant, make-up, perfumes or moisturizer before a spray tan.
- Wear loose-fitting clothing after your spray tan. After your spray tan the tan needs to “set” and this takes about an hour.
- Let your tan set for at least 7-8 hours (overnight if possible) before showering or taking a bath. This allows your tan to fully develop.
- Shower normally with a mild shower gel. Some cosmetic color will wash off in the shower. That is normal. Your tan is underneath.
- Pat dry with a towel, don’t rub dry.
- Avoid wearing tight clothing for at least 5 hours.
- Don’t shave until 12 hours after your tanning session.
- NO MINERAL OIL in any products you use. It will strip your tan. Be sure to ONLY USE water based products.
- Apply a moisturizer twice a day immediately after showering on damp skin. You can apply extender once a week.
- Avoid manually exfoliating skin. Also some products can cause faster fading. These include bar soaps, Alcohol based products such as toners and astringents, acne cleansers or products that cause exfoliation such as AHAs, BHAs, Retin-A etc.
- Swimming and/or the use of hot tubs/saunas is not recommended. Salt water is a natural exfoliate and Chlorine slowly fades your color.
- All sunscreens must be water-based & OIL FREE to prevent streaking.