Loyalty Tab Club
As a Loyalty Tab member you’ll earn points for every dollar spent on eligible products & services, receive exclusive discounts that only members can take part in, and earn points that don’t cost you a dime such as when you refer a friend! As you accumulate points over time you will be able to redeem them for services and eligible products at Spa Bar at the time of checkout. There is absolutely no cost to join! All you need to do is simply sign up in person at one of our Spa Bar locations
Terms & Conditions
There has to be a catch, right? Not really, but here are a couple of details about how the Loyalty Tab Club works.
To participate in our Loyalty Tab club, you must sign up in person at a SpaBar location and be a legal resident of one of the fifty (50) state in United States of America, the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico, or the US Virgin Islands. You must be 18 years of age or older. State issued identification will be required when signing up and redeeming rewards. Loyalty Tab Program is administered by Taylor’sGroup, LLC d.b.a. SpaBar (“SpaBar”), a Florida Limited Liability Corporation.
- You are limited to (1) one Loyalty Tab account per individual. Your account will be attached to the personal information you provided when signing up. Points earned under a different account are not valid and cannot be used, merged, or transferred to any other account.
- Rewards Points shall not be redeemed to purchase a gift card, shall not be used towards sales tax or gratuity, shall not be combined with other special offers, coupons, promotions,memberships or discounts, shall not be bartered or sold, and are not transferable, assignable, or redeemable for cash.
- Your account is valid for a 1-year term from the day you sign-up. Upon termination or expiration of your Loyalty Tab Club, your Rewards Points will expire after 30 days and may not be used after expiration date.
- Loyalty Tab Members who are suspended or cancel their Loyalty Tab Program are not eligible to earn or use Rewards Points.
- Spa Bar shall have the sole discretion to modify the terms and conditions of the Program, with or without notice.
- Selected Black-out dates for point redemption may apply.
Rewards Points earned will be rescinded in the event that an eligible service or product purchase is returned for a refund.
Rewards Points are not redeemable for cash and may be taxable, depending on the value of the item and the federal, state, and local tax laws applicable to Member. Members are solely responsible for sales tax and gratuity. Purchases made before joining the Loyalty Tab Program are not eligible for points. Rewards Points have no cash value. You cannot redeem Reward Points for more than the total amount of your purchase.
Except for willful misconduct or gross negligence on the part of Spa Bar, by participating in the Loyalty Tab Club, Member releases Taylor’s Group, LLC d.b.a. Spa Bar, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, advertising and promotions agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, cost or expense, including, without limitation, property damages, personal injury and/or death, arising out of or in any way connected to the Program or the use of any Rewards. Member agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold Spa Bar and its representatives and agents harmless from and against any and all third party claims, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses, including attorney’s fees and costs, arising from, or related to any breach by Member of any of these Loyalty Club Terms and Conditions or any violation by Member of applicable law.
Spa Bar may, in its sole and absolute discretion, cancel, change, suspend, or modify any aspect of the Program and/or any Reward at any time, including the availability of any Reward, without notice. Spa Bar may, in its sole and absolute discretion, terminate or suspend any Member’s participation in the Program for breach of these Reward Terms and Conditions, or for taking any actions that are inconsistent with the intent of these Terms and Conditions. To cancel your Loyalty Tab Club, you must fill out a cancellation request form in person at our Spa Bar location or simply do not renew after the (1) one-year expiration date. Accounts do not auto-renew and must be renewed by the Member each year by the anniversary date.
The laws of the State of Florida shall govern these Reward Terms and Conditions. Member hereby expressly consents to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the county or state courts located in Orange County, Florida for all matters arising in connection with these Reward Terms and Conditions or Member’s participation in the Program.
Redeem Your Points
What services are eligible to redeem Reward Points? All services and products eligible for redemption are listed below.
Spa Bar may, at its sole and absolute discretion, cancel, change, suspend, or modify any Reward at any time without notice.