As part of our continued commitment to the safety of our customers and employees, we have implemented best practices in line with CDC, WHO, state, and federal recommendations to operate during this difficult time that must be followed by all customers, with no exceptions.
NO WALK-INS: All appointments must be booked online at https://spabarorlando.com/booknow/ or over the phone at (407) 751-5182.
NO WAITING AREA/CHECK-IN: Our waiting area is closed and our door will be locked during appointments . Clients must wait outside the salon or in their vehicle. Upon arrival, check in for your appointment texting your FIRST and LAST NAME to (833) 537-0581. We will text you when we are ready for you to come in for your appointment.
NO GUESTS of clients or children are allowed. Please, arrive to your appointment alone. If you are not allowed to enter the spa unaccompanied for your service (with the exception of accompanied minors), your appointment will be rescheduled and a cancellation fee will apply.
TEMPERATURE CHECKS: We will be testing temperatures using a touchless infrared thermometer and reserve the right to to refuse service if you have a temperature higher than normal (98.6F / 37 C.)
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE GEAR:
- EVERY CLIENT MUST WEAR A FACE MASK to enter the premises and to the extent possible while receiving services (with the exception of facial services). If you arrive to your appointment without a mask, we will provide a mask and a $5 fee will be added to your service. If you chose not to wear a mask, your service will will need to be rescheduled. Spa employees will be required to wear masks at all times.
- PERSONAL ITEMS: Upon arrival, we will be providing bags to store coats, hand bags and personal items to minimize contact with any surface that has not been disinfected. Clients will be required to wash hands with soap and water, followed by hand sanitizer.
CLIENT SCREENING: If you have had a cough, have had a fever, or have you been around anyone exhibiting these symptoms within the past 14 days or are living with anyone who is sick or quarantined, please reschedule or appointment.
PPG, such as gowns, drapes, linens, blankets are going to be discarded in a closed container after each use.
APPOINTMENTS TIMES: We are extending the appointment time for most services. Please be aware and understanding that we might run a few minutes behind on appointments due to all new preventative measures and sanitation protocols that our staff will be following from OSHA, CDC and WHO.
LIMITED STAFF: There will only be a max of 4 estheticians providing services at the spa at anytime to exercise social distancing measures. Spacing between persons in the salon will be at least six feet, except when staff are servicing clients.
- WAXING SERVICES: We will honor the maintenance discounted price for all waxing maintenance that have exceed the (6) weeks limit.
- FACIAL MEMBERSHIPS: Monthly memberships will only be reactivated once the client is caught up with all accumulated credits.
- LASH APPOINTMENTS: All clients will receive $20 off on any full set (with the exception of partial set), as it has been a minimum of 6 weeks since last appointment. No lash refills are allowed at this time. It is imperative that you arrive without any eye makeup.Wear glasses to your appointment if you are a contact lens wearer.
Our Spa Policies & Rules still applies to all scheduled services. If you want to hear the latest updates at first hand, follow us on Instagram (@spabarorlando) or Facebook (@spabarorlando). If you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Thank you for your continued support!
Spa Bar Team ©