As part of our continued commitment to the safety of our customers and employees, we have implemented best practices in line with CDC, WHO, state, and federal recommendations to operate during this difficult time that must be followed by all customers, with no exceptions.
NO WALK-INS: All appointments must be booked online at https://spabarorlando.com/booknow/ or over the phone at (407) 751-5182.
NO WAITING AREA/CHECK-IN: Our waiting area is closed and our door will be locked during appointments . Clients must wait outside the salon or in their vehicle. Upon arrival, check in for your appointment texting your FIRST and LAST NAME to (833) 537-0581. We will text you when we are ready for you to come in for your appointment.
NO GUESTS of clients or children are allowed. Please, arrive to your appointment alone. If you are not allowed to enter the spa unaccompanied for your service (with the exception of accompanied minors), your appointment will be rescheduled and a cancellation fee will apply.
LIMITED STAFF: There will only be a max of 4 estheticians providing services at the spa at anytime to exercise social distancing measures. Spacing between persons in the salon will be at least six feet, except when staff are servicing clients.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE GEAR:
- EVERY CLIENT MUST WEAR A FACE MASK to enter the premises and to the extent possible while receiving services (with the exception of facial services). If you arrive to your appointment without a mask, we will provide a mask and a $5 fee will be added to your service. If you chose not to wear a mask, your service will will need to be rescheduled. Spa employees will be required to wear masks at all times.
- PERSONAL ITEMS: Upon arrival, we will be providing bags to store coats, hand bags and personal items to minimize contact with any surface that has not been disinfected. Clients will be required to wash hands with soap and water, followed by hand sanitizer.
TEMPERATURE CHECKS: We will be testing temperatures using a touchless infrared thermometer and reserve the right to to refuse service if you have a temperature higher than normal (98.6F / 37 C.)
PPG, such as gowns, drapes, linens, blankets are going to be discarded in a closed container after each use.
CLIENT SCREENING: If you have had a cough, have had a fever, or have you been around anyone exhibiting these symptoms within the past 14 days or are living with anyone who is sick or quarantined, please reschedule or appointment.
APPOINTMENTS TIMES: We are extending the appointment time for most services. Please be aware and understanding that we might run a few minutes behind on appointments due to all new preventative measures and sanitation protocols that our staff will be following from OSHA, CDC and WHO.
- WAXING SERVICES: We will honor the maintenance discounted price for all waxing maintenance that have exceed the (6) weeks limit.
- FACIAL MEMBERSHIPS: Monthly memberships will only be reactivated once the client is caught up with all accumulated credits.
- LASH APPOINTMENTS: All clients will receive $20 off on any full set (with the exception of partial set), as it has been a minimum of 6 weeks since last appointment. No lash refills are allowed at this time. It is imperative that you arrive without any eye makeup.Wear glasses to your appointment if you are a contact lens wearer.
We understand that there are occasions when a client must cancel/miss an appointment due to unforeseen circumstances or a scheduling conflict beyond his or her control. Please understand when we schedule appointments, we set aside time and professional resources to meet the individual needs of our clients. When a client fails to show up for an appointment, or cancel your appointment without giving enough notice, our valuable time and resources are idle. More importantly, a client service opportunity is missed.
- Cancellations (including rescheduling) made at least 24 business hours prior to your appointment will receive no charges.
- Missed appointments & cancellations (including rescheduling) made without the courtesy of 24-hour notice prior to the appointment time will be charged 50% of the cost of the booked service, to the credit card* which was held at the time of online booking. There are no exceptions to this rule.
- If you have a Groupon, Living Social, Gift Certificate, or Pre-Paid service, failure to show up for your appointment will result in forfeit your service nor certificate.
*If your credit card on file was declined for any reason nor your no-show fee couldn’t been processed, the balance will remain pending on your account and will be paid upon your next visit.
In an event you are not completely satisfied with your service, please contact us within 48 hours of your appointment so we can immediately assist you. After 48 hours, a new appointment will be required to make any corrections or adjustments.
If your last full set or refill was performed at another salon, we reserve the right to decline the service if the work is not up to the same standards as ours. It is up to the discretion of our lash artists to determine the correct duration of your refill service.
We do not offer refunds to any of our services or products. If you have any concerns with the service you received, please see our Customer Satisfaction policy.
Requesting a specific esthetician is one of the highest compliments that you can give. However, in case of a last minute emergency, we reserve the right to replace your esthetician with one of our other amazing staff members.
- We recommend that you arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. This will allow ample time to fill our a client profile necessary to tailor our treatments to your personal needs.
Please keep in mind that arriving late for a service may require us to shorten the length of the treatment, with full charges applied, so as not to inconvenience other clients. We regret that late arrivals will not receive extension of scheduled appointments. Depending on your service, if you are more than 5 minutes late, we reserve the right to cancel your appointment and it will be considered cancelled nor no show. Cancellation Fee will apply.
Due to limited space, safety hazards, and liability reasons beyond our control, children 10 and under are not allowed in the treatment rooms or near the service areas. Children must be accompanied by an adult that can watch them for the entirety of your service. Thank you for your understanding.
No children under the age of 18 will be able to receive any service without the express written consent of their parent or guardian. SpaBar does not provide services to minors under the age of twelve. The parent or guardian of minors above the age of twelve must grant permission by signing an authorization consent form that shall be kept in the minor’s file. It is the responsibility of the esthetician to determine the appropriate service protocol for the minor. For children 15 and under (or where required by state law), a parent or guardian MUST remain in the treatment room and for all minor children the parent must remain on premises during services.
We ask that all new and current clients supply a credit card to have on our files. All cards on file are added to the system via a secure electronic process that ensures the information is encrypted and remains secure. In the event that we do not receive the required notice for adjustments and cancellations the fees describe on our cancellation policy will be applied to your card or alternatively billed out to you.
Please notify our Spa Consultant before reserving your treatments if you are pregnant, have high blood pressure, special physical concerns, or diabetes.
As a courtesy, we will send out an email nor text message to confirm your service appointments two business day prior to your appointment date for your convenience. Please ensure that we have your current email address and cellphone number on file.
The Spa accepts cash, checks, MasterCard, Visa and Discover, or gift certificates as payment. Gratuity is not included in any of the services or packages. The customary gratuity for a salon or spa service is 15-20 % (based on full price) at your discretion and may be left by means of credit card or cash.
By clicking BOOK NOW, you agree to our Cancellation Policy and that you have read our Spa Policies & Rules.